Sponsored by: Gerber Gear
Hosted by: A Medic’s World
Co-hosted by: Michigan Saving and More
My husband regularly carries a nice knife, especially when we’re going fishing or something else outdoor. It helps him out tremendously and the people we’re with know he carries it, frequently asking to use it too.
Fantastic giveaway for a wonderful knife. The Hinderer Rescue Knife was built and designed by a fire fighter, with Paramedic’s, fire fighter’s, and rescue personal in mind. Better yet, individuals not in those fields can carry something like this with them, and give them piece of mind while traveling, or camping, or whatever adventure you are on. With built in functions such as a window punch, and seat belt cutter, everyone can feel safer having one of these with them.
A Medic’s World, along with a wonderful set of bloggers are helping promote this great giveaway. Whether you enter for yourself, a family member, maybe someone you know who is a Paramedic or Fire Fighter, rest assured everyone would love to win this. If you have friends or family who are in emergency services be sure to share this post with them, and also check out the great review Tom did over at A Medic’s World here.
Hinderer Rescue Knife Sweepstakes
One lucky reader will win a Hinderer Rescue Knife.
- Open to US and Canada.
- Winners will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter via Random.org.
- Sweepstakes starts 3/20 at 3:00 PM EST ends April 3 at 11:59 PM EST.
- Winner will be notified via email.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
- A Medic’s World & associated blogs are not responsible for prize fulfillment.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter Rafflecopter.
- Only one entrant per household.
- Void where prohibited.
- Entering the Giveaway Tools form means you agree to terms above.
- Good Luck!