Mmmhmm, a Bump Box. It’s exactly what it sounds like you guys. If you haven’t been following along, we’re trying to conceive baby number three. With that in mind, I had a $50 credit to BumpBoxes.com and decided to use it for some beauty items and jewelry that would be safe for the little human inside my (hopefully soon) upcoming “bump”.
You can create your own box, like I did, or you can get one of the pre-designed boxes focused around a particular theme. The pre-made boxes are:
- Be Baby – $64.99 – Items like bottles, shampoos, pacifiers, and other new baby basics.
- Be Pampered – $47.99 – Beauty and Spa Products including the Ecco Bella ones I picked up and “Knocked Up Nails” Pregnancy-Safe nail polish.
- Be Ready- $59.99 – Calming products like bubblebath, pregnancy-safe tea, and belly oil to help you keep yourself together until the big day.
- Be Green – $39.99 – BabyGanics cleaning products for using in your home during the pregnancy and after with adorable packaging.
- Be Clean – $59.99 – A collection of lotions and soaps for both mom and new baby.
- Be Well – $58.99 – This one is all about fighting morning sickness. Includes special candies and water bottles.
- Be Nurturing – $44.99 – This box is dedicated to breastfeeding mommas and includes MilkMaid tea and milk storage bags.
- Be Fit – $75.99 (A big discount over buying these separate) – Pregnancy workout DVDs, a water bottle, a fit journal, and a special snack.
- Be Fun – $59.99 – For doing the “baby dance”, this includes intimacy items for keeping the TTC journey from getting boring.
I adored every item in my box, especially the new necklace. When Mr. Determined walked in, I asked him if he knew what was special about my new necklace and he didn’t spot that it was a baby necklace. He just thought I blew money on more beaded jewelry. (Would I do that?)
The only downside I found with the kind of products I chose is that I feel there’s not quite enough variation in the beauty products. Most of their products aren’t something that requires a lot of selections, so it’s really only going to affect you if you go with that particular category. (For example, the knocked-up nails brand is a great idea but Bump Boxes only carries it in Coral Cutie right now.)
My favorite of the pre-made boxes was the Be Fit box because I’m obsessed with the idea of keeping fit during pregnancy. You may remember this journey:
I DON’T want to repeat that and have to drop half of my body weight again after having the next baby. This time I’ve been doing my favorite routines modified for pregnancy, but having a DVD specifically for that time would be wonderful. I was going to go with that box, but I really wanted to try out the Chew Beads. Next time, I’m going to be picking up some of those fitness items.
Want to try this out yourself?
One winner will receive $100 Bump Boxes Gift Certificate.
Giveaway ends November 24th at 11:59pm, open to US residents, ages 18+. Only one entrant per household, per address. Winner is subject to eligibility verification. Enter using the giveaway form below. Good luck!
Disclaimer: The participating bloggers were not compensated for this post. No purchase is necessary to enter. One entrant per household, per address. Void where prohibited by law. Winner(s) will be contacted by email and have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this sweepstakes. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. Contact email@example.com if you have any additional questions or comments.