I’m sad sometimes that the bugs are running around and causing havoc on their own now that they’re too heavy for a carrier. There’s something precious about looking down and seeing them passed out while they’re attached to you. My carrier was less than comfortable though and I would have loved to have a wrap-style one like this.
The Baby K’tan Baby Carrier is an innovative soft cotton baby carrier that is an ideal blend of a sling, wrap and carrier, providing the positions and benefits of all three. There is no other carrier available like it. It is a ready-to-wear wrap that enables parents & caregivers to comfortably carry infants and toddlers (from birth to 3 years) in multiple positions.
About the Breeze Baby K’tan Baby Carrier
- 50% mesh 50% cotton construction reduces heat and moisture – cooler, more breathable and more comfortable during summer and outdoor active use.
- Free matching sash included – sash converts to handy storage tote!
- Easy to use! No wrapping or buckling.
- Innovative double loop design – cross between a sling, wrap and structured carrier.
- Built in back support band – second loop provides additional support and security.
- Carries infants and toddlers in multiple positions, from 8-35 lbs.
- Personalize Your Carrier with embroidery to make it unique or to make a great gift!
One lucky reader will receive a Baby K’tan Baby Carrier!
Giveaway ends October 31st at 11:59pm, open US Residents, ages 18+. To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck!
Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. Diary of a Determined Momma is not responsible for winner selection or sponsor prize shipment.